Ground-breaking 24-channel, 96 kHz audio interface for PCI-equipped Macs and PCs with 3 ADAT lightpipe (24 ch), 3 Tascam TDIF (24 ch), balanced 24-bit analog (8 ch), S/PDIF, sample-accurate sync, built-in SMPTE and video sync, expansion to 96 channels, ASIO drivers for compatibility with all major audio software programs, and AudioDesk sample-accurate audio workstation software.
Includes CueMix DSP large-scale, DSP-driven mixing and monitoring with zero monitoring latency for any host audio software.
• 2408mk3 rack unit features:
• 8 analog inputs/outputs with 24-bit, 96kHz converters on balanced/unbalanced 1/4″ TRS jacks
• 24 channels of ADAT I/O at 44.1/48kHz or 12 channels at 88.2/96kHz
• 24 channels of TDIF I/O at 44.1/48kHz or 12 channels at 88.2/96kHz
• Stereo S/PDIF I/O (with an extra stereo S/PDIF out)
• Provides standalone format conversion
• Expandable to 96 active inputs/outputs at sample rates up to 96kHz
• Cross-platform drivers provide 24 simultaneous inputs/outputs for all popular Macintosh and Windows audio software (ASIO/WDM/GSIF/MAS/Sound Manager).
• 100% compatible with all host-based effects processing in today's popular audio programs
• CueMix DSP for mixing up to 96 channels of 96kHz audio with near-zero latency
• Resolves to word clock or SMPTE with sub-frame accuracy
• Includes AudioDesk workstation software for MacOS 9
• Provides word clock and ADAT sync